SALARY AND BENEFITS: £45,000 £60,000 + Benefits
- Award winning engineering business.
- A world leading manufacturer of specialist technology.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Minimum qualification of HNC / HND or equivalent in Electrical design/ engineering.
- Proven experience with high power RF power amplifiers. (ranging from 500w - 20kW)
- Excellent knowledge of RF engineering within a manufacture environment.
- Knowledge of EMC compliance
IDEALLY YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience in the Laser industry
- A natural flair for design
- A problem solving mentality and enjoy new challenges
You will join a small team of engineers within the business tasked with the design and manufacture of RF power supplies; you will work in a challenging and progressive business at the cutting edge of its field; that rewards exceptional engineering skills accordingly. You will be responsible for developing RF power supplies that are key to the development of the businesses product ranges.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY
-Edwards & Pearce are a professional recruitment consultancy
-Established in 1998
-Employ approx 40 staff
-2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
-Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
-Edwards & Pearce have a strong client base incorporating large groups and SME's across all manufacturing and service sectors, and are on the preferred supplier lists of a number of blue chip organisations.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Kingston Upon Hull
Salary : £45k - £60k pa + BENEFITS
Date Advertised : 26 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.