Senior Analytical Associate / Team Leader
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Analytical Associate to join the healthcare team of a leading FMCG company.
Our client is a major manufacturer of over the counter healthcare medicines and they are looking for a Senior Analytical Associate/ Team Leader to join their team based in East Yorkshire. This position will be working with a variety of dosage forms and will involve a team of direct reports.
- Co-ordinating a team and carrying out analysis and method development on a mixture of solid, semi-solid, semi-liquid and liquid based OTC pharmaceuticals
- Leading and managing their own team within the Analytical function
- Manage the collection, interpretation and reporting of analytical data within the team, ensuring internal and ICH guidelines, cGMP, cGDP and cGLP requirements are met
- Communicating with different teams on a global scale
- Communicating with customers and suppliers
- Supporting the Manager in the management of projects to help drive forward key initiatives
- Author, approve and manage the construction of CTD modules inline with specific country expectations, current best practice and global regulatory requirements
- Extensive experience in the chemical analysis of pharmaceutical/ healthcare products from a GMP environment
- Experience with a variety of analytical techniques in the following areas:
Stability analysis and interpretation (raw materials and finished drug products)
Setting of specifications
- Experience with a variety of dosage forms is preferred, such as solid, semi-solid, semi-liquid and liquid based products
- Strong communication skills are essential for the role
- Project management experience would be preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with over the counter or cold and flue products would be preferred, but not essential
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Kingston Upon Hull
Salary : £40k - £45k pa
Date Advertised : 21 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.