NPD/NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - EAST YORKSHIRE
NPD/NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
LOCATION: EAST YORKSHIRE
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £35,000 - £40,000 D.O.E + car allowance + benefits
SUMMARY: This is an excellent opportunity in a rapidly growing food manufacturer. As part of a group this opportunity can offer superb career prospects and an outstanding challenge.
- Supply to major multiples.
- They are a growing company who are constantly expanding their customer base.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Proven track record in New Product Development.
- A strong New Product Development background within food.
- Good knowledge of process development would be beneficial.
- Exposure to Health & Safety.
- Experience of microbiology and HACCP.
IDEALLY YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Will have worked closely with major multiples (Tesco, Asda, M & S and Sainsbury)
- Knowledge of current New Product Development systems.
- The ability to work unaided and on your own initiative is a key.
- Experience of dealing with suppliers.
- As NPD Manager you will be responsible for development of the NPD department.
- Reporting directly to senior management.
- Provide the appropriate level of new product development and technical expertise.
- You will be responsible for working with various departments to deliver new products and processes.
- Will be key in implementing lasting solutions to process development problems.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY
-Edwards & Pearce are a professional recruitment consultancy
-Established in 1998
-Employ approx 40 staff
-2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
-Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
-Edwards & Pearce have a strong client base incorporating large groups and SME's across all manufacturing and service sectors, and are on the preferred supplier lists of a number of blue chip organisations.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Kingston Upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Salary : £35k - £40k pa + DOE + Car Allowance + Benefits
Date Advertised : 17 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.