Operations Process - Efficiency Engineer - Hull - £40-55K
A chance to start a career with a growing market leader in a secure industry.
This role is ideal for a Process Engineer/Manager with experience in Process Plants and Chemical plants improvement.
* Chemical manufacturing plant optimisation
* Process and efficiency improvement of process equipment
* Power output analysis and decrease
* Oversee efficiency and process improvements for multiple sites
* Managing various projects for improvement and efficiency purposes
* In depth analysis of data and historic data for structured and informed improvements
* Problem solving
* Influence of teams and work forces for buy in to improvements
* Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering
* Experience in Chemical engineering process plant improvements
* Process improvement experience and measurement KPI's
* Broad site based chemical background
* Efficiency and power consumption reduction experience
* Equipment and process plant equipment analysis for improvement
* Decisiveness and credibility with staff
* Projects experience
* Lean/Six sigma certificates
* Foreign travel to process sites experience
* Chartered status
* Health care
* Fully expensed travel
Key skills - Process Improvement, Efficiency improvement, power consumption, KPI's, process measurement, chemical plant, chemical engineering, chemical manufacturing, process plant, influence, project
Location - Hull
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
Prime Time Recruitment Ltd is a leading national recruitment consultancy with a network of branches across the UK. We have been established for over a decade and have grown from a fledging company with 6 branches to a market-leading consultancy with over 120 branches in more than 70 locations nationwide. We can supply permanent or temporary staff to all areas of your business covering a variety of different industry sectors.
Please be aware that we are receiving an unprecedented amount of advert response. Therefore, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful. However, all CVs will be entered into our live database and we will contact you immediately should we feel that we have something of interest for you in the future. In respect of the above role(s), Prime Time Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Kingston Upon Hull
Salary : £40k - £55k pa + Healthcare
Date Advertised : 11 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.