English Teacher in China
Immediate Vacancies Teaching English in China!
Dynamic student orientated graduates/teachers wanted to Teach English in China.
If you're serious about your teaching career but feel teaching in a foreign country can be quite daunting at first, LoveTEFL have the answer. Offering a great package, social and professional development and most importantly support throughout your contract.
LoveTEFL are now recruiting 20 graduate/teachers who are serious about motivating students to teach English on our teaching programme in China.
Everyone who takes part has access to a support network of fellow teachers, English-speaking rep for support and encouragement. Supported Jobs is a totally new concept. It takes the whole idea of teaching English abroad to a new level.
To be considered for these positions you MUST be/have:
* Native English speaker (only)
* A 120-hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certificate (TEFL).
* A strong desire to work in China and help develop the language ability of Chinese students.
* The commitment to work in China for a minimum of one semester.
And finally, bags of passion, a great sense of humor, and a camera!
What you will get:
* Great Salary (Tax Free).
* Salary to be paid monthly in arrears into a local bank account.
* Accommodation allowance provided
* Flight allowance provided
* Inclusion in the schools basic health insurance policy covering at a minimum accidents in the school environment.
* Support throughout your teaching contract.
As well as the above we also offer FREE TEFL training for all successful applicants who are not qualified.
To be considered for these position please click to apply and follow the link to fill in the application form on the LoveTEFL website and send your CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out via Skype before December 20th
Arrival/start date will be the end of February 2013!
Job Type : Any
Location : Nationwide, China
Salary : Depending on experience
Date Advertised : 22 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.